17 Jun 2015

#376

First I want to say thanks to my reads for their continued support without yous Blogging my fashions wouldn't be so much fun and enjoyable
Second I want to thank Lana (alana huckleberry) @ Twisted Rebellion For doing this dual post with me
(And for taking the pictures while my personal Computer is away getting fixed) 

○♥○ Lana's Look ○♥○

Wanna know the details of Lana's Looks Twisted Rebellion  <-----Click Here


20150616-01 Joint

○♥○ Chey's Look ○♥○

❤BODY❤
Shape My Own
Body: Maitreya ~Mesh Body/Lara  
Skin: Essences ~Clover/Brillant 
Feet: Slink ~ Feet High
Hand: Slink ~ Hands Casual
Ears: Mandala ~Steking Ears
Eyes: BabyDoll ~Crystal Eyes / Grey
Hair: Spellbound ~Salome/Earth 

COSMETIC
EyeLash: Eyelure ~Perfect Lash 
Shadows: Glamorize ~Drama Black- Black
Liner: Eyelure ~Liquid Liner /Black
Lips: Eyelure ~Lip Ice/Nude


20150616-01 Chey

OUTFIT
❤Top: Nitely ~Summon
❤Shorts: Nitely ~Summon
Boots:  Diamante ~Provocative Reloaded Boots @ BDSM & Kink Fair

❤ACCESSORIES❤
Bracelet: RealEvil Industries ~Rebel Faith Bracelets
Necklace: Scene ~CashOut Choker
❤Nose: Punch ~Double Diamond Septum
Face Tattoo: .K-Otic. ~Forehead Cross/Cross Pack
Rings:  .K-Otic. ~Sinful Knuckles @ Alice In Sexy Land
Leg Tat: Infected ~Butterfly Tattoo
❤Nails: ZOZ ~ Summer Echo Glitter Tips @ Cosmopolitan